Sunday, July 26, 2026

stash report July 26 , 2026

 I cleaned up a spot of fabric drippings from a basket where I throw extras. I decided it will be the next scrap cutting project. It may take a while to finish the box.


 stash report July 26 , 2026

fabric added this week: 0 yards 

 fabric added year to date for 2026:  16 1/2 yards  

fabric used this week:  0  yards 

fabric used year to date for 2026:  79 yards

I have used  77 1/2  yards more than I have added. 

I sewed 5days last week. 

I am working on my last block for my applique project - across the wide missourri-   

I have all the chinking in place for a nice warm cabin but no door for access. That will be the next construction project.


I have made a little progress on my stars and stripes rug. I am using a smaller frame to carry to guild each week. I have to move it more often. 

I dyed a new navy piece of wool to use as the background, and, I like it much better. My hubby wanted to hook the background and did a great job.

tiny bit left

I am linking:

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the good sewing stats for the week. Keeping the scraps tamed is an ongoing battle. You seem to keep up better than most of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am learning the joys of scraps. So many pretty fabrics. Your log cabin is pretty. Nice progress on the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like this box will keep you busy for a while ;) I love how the cabin and the rug are growing. Well done! Thank you for sharing and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Fabric drippings." Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rug is coming along. I wish my husband would help move some of my projects forward!

    ReplyDelete