Sunday, July 26, 2026

stash report July 26 , 2026

 I cleaned up a spot of fabric drippings from a basket where I throw extras. I decided it will be the next scrap cutting project. It may take a while to finish the box.


 stash report July 26 , 2026

fabric added this week: 0 yards 

 fabric added year to date for 2026:  16 1/2 yards  

fabric used this week:  0  yards 

fabric used year to date for 2026:  79 yards

I have used  77 1/2  yards more than I have added. 

I sewed 5days last week. 

I am working on my last block for my applique project - across the wide missourri-   

I have all the chinking in place for a nice warm cabin but no door for access. That will be the next construction project.


I have made a little progress on my stars and stripes rug. I am using a smaller frame to carry to guild each week. I have to move it more often. 

I dyed a new navy piece of wool to use as the background, and, I like it much better. My hubby wanted to hook the background and did a great job.

tiny bit left

I am linking:

No comments:

Post a Comment