I have restarted an older ufo kit from editya sitar. The fabrics are beautiful. The pattern is complex. I should have started 10 years ago. haha I worked on strip sets at Saturday open sew.
stash report July 19 , 2026
fabric added this week: 0 yards
fabric added year to date for 2026: 16 1/2 yards
fabric used this week: 10 yards baby quilt is finished
| 46 x 54 = 10 yards |
I have used 77 1/2 yards more than I have added.
I sewed 4 days last week.
I am working on my last block for my applique project - across the wide missourri- I have the cabin base in place with 2 rows of chinking. It's getting warmer in the little cabin.
I have made a little progress on my stars and stripes rug. I am using a smaller frame to carry to guild each week. I have to move it more often.
All the stars are done. I tried the blue wool that came with kit. I decidided it is too thin and hard to work. I will search through my stash for a better grade wool.
| 10/25 |
I am linking:
15 min to stitch at life in pieces
What a pretty baby quilt. I like the fabrics of the kit you are returning to. Your stars and stripes rug is pretty.
ReplyDeleteCute baby quilt! Gail at the cozy quilter.
ReplyDeleteThe baby quilt is very lovely. Across the wide Missouri is almost completed! This is going to be so pretty when finished. Just curious, what is the name of the Edyta Sitar quilt you have restarted? Happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the finish. Great numbers this year.
ReplyDelete