Friday, July 24, 2026

aqua scraps week 4

I can't believe it is the end of July already, and the color aqua will be a fading memory for the rainbow scrap challenge. There are many fabrics that could fit that category, and it has been lovely to pet them all. 

 I made rolling windmills in aqua.


 I needed more aqua strip sets for my stashbuster quilt. I didn't need to check my bag of strips for them. I found enough laying around as I was cleaning up a bit. Not much of a surprise considering the state of my " studio"


I cut a few strip sets into rows.


 I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different       it changes every week

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

oh scrap
wednesday wait loss

I am linking: 

9 comments:

  1. You made great progress with aqua! You sure had enough variety laying around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah!!! This month went fast didn't it!! Your rolling windmills are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both sets of blocks turned out so well. I'm in awe of how much you got done! (Because I can't get much done these days!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever your Rolling Windmill blocks come out it makes me want to start making them again too. I do love that block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your windmills are rolling along! I like the varied backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Windmill blocks turned out beautifully. I really like that red and teal one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your rolling windmills, glad you rescued some aqua scraps laying around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire your rolling windmills each time you share. :) Thanks for joining Sew & Tell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stopped in because of your scrap blocks. I would call those pinwheels but I like the name rolling windmills better.

    ReplyDelete