Sunday, October 4, 2026

stash report October 3, 2026

  While I was digging through the mess at my sewing machine, I found this little box of bonus triangles that I have been missing. I knew it was here somewhere. Apparently, I am a thrower. I focus on the sewing and not the cleaning as I go. I admire those quilters that automatically clean and straighten as they go. 

I need these small triangles to make 640- 1 1/2 inch hsts for ditch lilies.


stash report October 3, 2026

fabric added this week: 0 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2026:  17 yards  -I really can't believe how little fabric I have added this year. I am so grateful that I have my 'investment ' stash to use.

fabric used this week:  0 yards  I do wish I had finished more this year.

fabric used year to date for 2026: 139 yards  

I have used  138 yards more than I have added. 

I sewed 5 days last week. 

Here is where I will begin again to make progress on  Christmas in new England rug. Maybe, this Christmas?

And we are off to the races.

last week

Oh not another fence - sigh.

this week

I am linking:


4 comments:

  1. I had to stay organized when I was working, I didn't have time to sew if I had to track things down. Really good stash metrics this year. More out than in is always a good year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree skirt is progressing nicely. Keep hooking! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find. I also admire people who have carefully gathered strips, squares and triangles in organized ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! It's always fun to find a forgotten box full of scraps! You did great on the Christmas rug, maybe you can skip the fence for some days and hook around ;) Thank you for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete