Saturday, September 19, 2026

week 3 purple scraps

My hubby had a hip replacement this week. Everything went well, but, we had some preparation we needed to do. Not much sewing going on here.

I made a few more purple crackers and jam.blocks.



It was time to turn my attention square dance. I made 16 patches with 2 inch squares, and added the purple hsts. I need 2 or 3 more to make the quilt, but I am used all the colors in the layer cake. I will need to scrounge around to finish.



 

I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different     it changes every week

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

oh scrap
wednesday wait loss

I am linking: 

5 comments:

  1. The Crackers & Jam blocks are always cute as can be. Love that purple you used with the 16 block units.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your husband's hip recovery goes smoothly. I love your cracker and jam blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending very best wishes for your hubby's speedy recovery from his hip replacement. You will be busy being the chief cook, bottlewasher, shopper, nurse, support person and driver for a while as he recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your purples!! Heres to a fast recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's hoping your husband is recovery well and that your sewing time will increase as he heals!

    ReplyDelete