Wednesday, June 15, 2022

waffling

I cut several sets of 1 1/2 inch strips for waffle stamp blocks in blue for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. But, I ran out of the pieced middles. I thought I had made some ahead. sigh...



Sew, my sewing session involved sewing short strips together in sets of 5. I do enjoy doing this. It is a therapeutic way to sew and go with the flow. I have used most of my short strips and will have to adopt another benchmark for sewing these strips. I haven't been cutting scraps lately, maybe that will sort it for me. I get more short strips after a scrap management session. 
These will surely get the blue sets done.





I  am linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a good supply of middles now! Love these waffle blocks. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete