Saturday, June 11, 2022

pretty blossoms

I started to plan the blossom time blocks in blue, then, I realized that the leftovers from my maple leaves quilt I am assembling, will be perfect for the blossom time blocks. I didn't need to cut anything for June blossoms. Now, I need to make a few more 4 patches to keep going with these. I have 80 + blocks. My goal is 128.



I am trying to clean out the freezer to make room for the upcoming harvest this year. I found some stew meat I could can and free up a little space. Now, I have easy beef for an easy dinner. At this stage of our life, I need to find easy ways to fix dinner. We are both tired at the end of the day and don't want to mess with cooking.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty blue blossoms blocks, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower blocks are so pretty. A beautiful garden! I didn't know you could can beef. We don't like to mess so much with dinner either especially in the hot days of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying watching your progress with the flower blocks.

    ReplyDelete