We had a little workshop at our guild's open sew. We made these cute little pincushions.
stash report August 23, 2026
fabric added this week: 0 yards
fabric added year to date for 2026: 17 yards
fabric used this week: 0 yards
fabric used year to date for 2026: 94 yards
I have used 93 yards more than I have added.
I sewed 5 days last week.
I am working on my last block for my applique project - across the wide missourri-
Part A is appliqued. Other than embroidery, it is finished. Part B is smaller.
I decided I wanted to try a crochet technique to finish the rug's edge. I prepared the linen by turning and sewing the linen to a 1/2 inch. I cut the strips of a navy wool and gave it a try. It was a challenge, until I found the right hook size that could do the job. I realized I didn't like a navy wool, it was too dark. So, I pulled it out and decided I would use my handmade navy wool from the background.
I definitely liked my hand-dyed wool better. I am making progress.
15 min to stitch at life in pieces
No comments:
Post a Comment