Sunday, September 20, 2026

stash report September 20, 2026

 I am gathering short strips in black and gray for tulip swirl blocks. I had to dig to get the bag of  black 2 1/2 inch strips. I don't use them very often in the rainbow scrap challenge.


 stash report September 20, 2026

fabric added this week: 0 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2026:  17 yards  

fabric used this week:  0 yards

fabric used year to date for 2026: 124 yards  

I have used  123 yards more than I have added. 

I sewed 2 days last week. My applique project has turned into a piecing project. 

I have tried to add a few strips of wool every day, hoping that it will eventually help finish this wonderful rug. The Christmas tree is a fun diversion.

Here is where I will begin again to make progress on  Christmas in new England rug. Maybe, this Christmas?

11/6/25

I am linking:


3 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Just a bit at a time will eventually get you to a finish. I've decided that things get down when they are supposed to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you finish that pretty rug for this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas rug could be out on display this year! It’s gorgeous! Keep hooking! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete