Tuesday, September 24, 2019

new start

We are home and trying to get back to reality after a whirlwind of a week for the funeral of our daughter in law. Everything about honoring her was lovely, and there was a huge support for her family and my son. Getting back to life will be the hardest part for him, and I wish we could have stayed longer. My back cooperated completely.

We had time to attend the Payson temple with our daughter. It was beautiful.


visit a mountain stream




and play with our Grandkids.

And find a new quilt project.


I am linking to:




5 comments:

  1. Those Laundry Basket patterns are stunning, aren't they? I'm so sorry to hear of your daughter-in-law's passing. Your son is truly blessed to have the support of family and community at this difficult time. Prayers for peace lifted up for all of you, especially going into the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, I was so sorry to learn about your daughter-in-law. My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm glad you were able to be there for your son, and spend time with your family. And a new quilt project always brings a little comfort, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie! Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for your loss. {{Hugs}} and prayers for you and your whole family. Your new quilt project looks like fun and maybe it will be a nice remembrance of your daughter-in-law. Spending time with the grandchildren is always the best, isn't it. Thank you for link up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for your son and the rest of the family as everyone tries to adjust to the new normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope quilting brings you peace at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete