Thursday, December 26, 2019

scrap bag 2

Last week, I worked on cutting a bag of scraps that I had found, I planned to make a crown of thorns - wedding ring quilt. I chose this pattern because it took a large quantity of matching pieces. When I work with scraps, most of the pieces are too small for matching. I have them all cut in groups of 4 squares and 12 hsts. I haven't cut the neutrals, yet.


The best part, was discovering there was enough of the piece to cut the smaller 2 inch hsts too. I didn't plan to use them in this quilt. But, maybe, it would be part of the border. In any case, I have bonus triangles.



I am linking to:

3 comments:

  1. Hi again, Maggie. All those nice piles of triangles - look like fun to me. And such a nice variety of fabrics! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a great plan for using up those scraps.

    ReplyDelete